* Bob Temuka on SANDMAN: OVERTURE
* This review of John Porcellino's KING CAT #75 by Kim O'Connor
* Nick Hanover on Pete Toms' THE LINGUISTS
* Sarah Horrocks on TERROR ASSAULTER: O.M.W.O.T.
* Claire Napier on THE GODDAMNED
* This review of Kathryn and Stuart Immonen's RUSSIAN OLIVE TO RED KING by Greg Burgas
* A new column on Loser City called Split 7 Inch, in which Christopher M. Jones compares ART OPS and THE VISION
* Sort of an interview with Ryan Sands from Youth in Decline, but really something else. Anne Ishi says some really interesting things about changes in publishing.
* Zainab Akhtar interviews the guys at Peow! Studio about publishing and their new Kickstarter to fund their latest slate of books.
* Dan White issues 21 Statements on Comics Criticism
* Jason Sacks provides an overview of Neil Gaiman's SANDMAN in preparation for a series of articles about the full run of the book
* Colleen Doran tries to answer the question, "Can You Make A Living in Comics?"
* RJ Casey on the art of Frank Viva
* This piece about intellectual space vs. safe space at Yale has me totally befuddled.
* The Digital Revolution in Higher Education has Already Happened. Nobody Noticed
* The Upside of Doing Nothing -- trying to explore the benefits of wasting time
* Living and Dying on Airbnb
* Why Sitting Is Bad For You