* Jason Sacks on Barbara Yelin's IRMINA
* Alenka Figa on Taryn Hipp and Jonas Cannon's LADY TEETH #7 and Andi Santagata's TRANS MAN WALKING #1
* Nick Hanover on where 4 KIDS WALK INTO A BANK #1 stumbles
* Chase Magnett has problems with 4 KIDS WALK INTO A BANK #1 as well.
* Andy Oliver reviews Gareth Brookes' CAN I BORROW YOUR TOILET?
* Megan Purdy on Jillian Tamaki's SEX COVEN
* John Seven on Ludovic Debeurme's RENEE
* Shea Hennum's HOW SHELLY BOND'S DISMISSAL BECAME A WAR CRY AGAINST HARASSMENT
* Alison Y. Baker's MAKING COMICS BETTER: CONFRONTING THE WORLD OF EDDIE BERGANZA AND SYSTEMIC HARASSMENT
* Zainab Akhtar on the success of KOYAMA PRESS
* Allan Hayslip writes about and Photographs the PETER MURPHY concert in Dallas.
* J. Hoberman reviews the new documentary about EVA HESSE
* FOUR POEMS by Darren Frances
* Marjorie Ingall's CHILDREN'S BOOKS AND CENSORSHIP
* Katherine Cross' WHEN ROBOTS ARE AN INSTRUMENT OF MALE DESIRE
* Jason Sacks interviews CAMILLA D'ERRICO
* Annie Mok interviews JULIE DOUCET