* Monica Johnson on Pierre Maurel's BLACKBIRD
* Alex Hoffman on Simon Hanselmann's MEGG AND MOGG IN AMSTERDAM
* Rob Clough is reviewing all of Youth in Decline's FRONTIER series on his blog.
* Rob Clough (again) on Joan Cornella's MOX NOX
* I don't normally highlight criticism of superhero books, but this review of DC REBIRTH #1 by Chase Magnett is a spectacular kick in the pants
* Jessica Plummer's ON STEVE ROGERS #1, ANTISEMITISM, AND PUBLICITY STUNTS
* Joseph Kyle Schmidt talks with J. A. MICHELINE about comics criticism and the graphic novel JOKER.
* Amelia Shroyer's HOW ABOUT WE STOP POLICING WOMEN'S LANGUAGE
* HAS CONVENIENCE TURNED YOU INTO A MONSTER?
Post a Comment