* J. A. Micheline has a Patreon going to support her critical writing about criticism. Read the first installment HERE. It is well worth a read.* Katie Skelly on Cathy G. Johnson's GORGEOUS
* Ken Parille's BLACK PANTHER #1: 31 THOUGHTS
* James Kaplan on Kaare Kyle Andrews THE ONE % #1
* Chase Magnett on LETTERING IN COMICS
* Claire Napier's UDON A BAD THING: FRANK CHO, ANUSES, AND VISUAL IMPACT* Andrew Hickey's HOWL about the toxic culture of comics
* Ray Sonne's HOW REPRESENTATION IN SUPERHERO COMICS HELPED ME WITH CLINICAL DEPRESSION
* Jess Camacho's WHEN REMAINING SILENT NO LONGER WORKS
* SHORTBOX is a curated comics box from Zainab Akhtar. CHECK IT OUT!
* Eleanor Davis reading from her comic BDSM
* Robin McConnell interviews CAITLIN SKAALRUD
* Mark O'Connell interviews DON DELILLO
* Tamsin Smith and Matt Gonzalez on DAVE EGGERS' "IDAHO"
* Paul Berman talks about Walt Whitman's MANLY HEALTH AND TRAINING
* Jeff Turrentine's SUBURBAN SPRAWL IS NOT PRO-FAMILY
* TWO POEMS by Lewis Warsh
* Brian Hibbs on LICENSED COMICS