Highlighting some great small press comics criticism being published, as well as other random things that have caught my eye over the past week.
* Greg Hunter reviews IMAGINE WANTING ONLY THIS by Kristen Radtke.
* Philippe LeBlanc on THE PROGRESSIVE AND PERSONAL COMICS OF SHEE PHON.
* Alenka Figa and Melissa Brinks discuss Benji Nate's CATBOY.
* Sam Ombiri on Gabrielle Bell's EVERYTHING IS FLAMMABLE.
* Jenny Brewer on the work of EVAN M. COHEN.
* Andy Oliver on SUNBURNING by Keiler Roberts.
* Rob Clough reviews FANTE BUKOWSKI 2 by Noah Van Sciver.
* Alex Hoffman on Keren Katz's THE ACADEMIC HOUR.
* Mike Dawson and Zack Soto interview CARTA MONIR.
* Sarah Horrocks interviews KATIE SKELLY.
* Chase Magnett and Joe Schmidt talk to BEN PASSMORE about his work and Ron Wimberly's Prince of Cats.
* Rokhl Kafrissen on director Joshua Z. Weinstein's new Yiddish mumblecore film MENASHE.
* Nick Hanover's RESPECT MY AUTHORITY: 20 YEARS IN, SOUTH PARK ISN'T SATIRE, IT'S THE STATUS QUO.
* EmilyMaxima on THE REAL COST OF DONALD TRUMP'S ANTI-TRANS MILITARY STANCE.